The information system Commercial Dispatching Platform (CDP) allows Bulgartransgaz’ network users to perform:
- Submissions of nominations and re-nominations;
- Submission of information necessary for the allocation of the quantities under article 21 paragraph 4; article 22 paragraph 2 item 1 and item 2 of the Natural gas trading rules;
- Services related to the Virtual trading point (VTP);
and to receive:
- Information on the booked capacity;
- Data about the actual physical flow;
- Allocations data;
- Balancing status information;
- Monthly reports for the offered services.
To access CDP, the network users must use a valid certificate issued by Bulgartransgaz EAD. To get a certificate, a registration at CDP is needed.
For access to the registration form and the Commercial Dispatching Platform, please install the B-Trust certification chains *
* BORICA AD is a joint-stock company owned by the Bulgarian National Bank and the commercial banks in the country. BORICA AD is a Certification Services Provider (CSP) registered in the Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) with certificate No 2/25.09.2003, and CRC decision No 994/09.09.2010 in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework in force.
In line with the requirements of Article 9(4) of Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011, the market participants referred to in paragraph 1 of Article 9 of Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 shall be registered with the national regulatory authority prior and present in the Centralised European Register of Market Participants (ACER CEREMP) to entering into a transaction which is required to be reported to the Agency in accordance with Article 8(1). In line with the requirements of Article 10(2) of Regulation (EU) No 1348/2014 and ACER Decision 01-2012, the registration of the market participants in ACER CEREMP shall be supplemented by an EIC code and this code shall be used for REMIT reporting purposes.
The EIC of the market participant provided in ACER CEREMP must be used by the network user for its registration at Bulgartransgaz’s Commercial Dispatching Platform (CDP).