The hot tapping service is offered to other companies for tapping of sections and facilities owned by Bulgartransgaz EAD and/or tapping of facilities of directly connected users for whom the performance or non-performance of the service will have an impact on the reliability, trouble-free operation of Bulgartransgaz EAD gas transmission system and on the technical parameters and quality of the transported gas.
Hot tapping procedure:
1. Submission of an application containing the technical parameters of tapping.
It shall be written in free text and filed at Bulgartransgaz EAD Registry office at address: 1336 Sofia, post box 3, residential area Lyulin 2, 66 Pancho Vladigerov Blvd.;
2. Review of the application received and considering the conditions for preparation of an offer by Bulgartransgaz EAD within 15 working days;
3. Sending a written offer to the tapping applicant describing the conditions of hot tapping and the cost of the service;
4. Handing consent in writing at Bulgartransgaz EAD by the applicant with regard to the proposed offer;
5. Concluding a written contract between Bulgartransgaz EAD and the Applicant for performing the hot tapping activities.