Procedure and steps to connect to the gas transmission network owned by Bulgartransgaz EAD:
Applications on connection to the gas transmission network of Bulgartransgaz EAD are reviewed in accordance with the Energy Act, Ordinance No 4 dated 5.11.2013 on the connection to gas transmission and gas distribution networks - published, OJ, issue 105 dated 06.12.2013 (only in Bulgarian), hereinafter referred to as the Ordinance:
1. Submission of application on connection to the gas transmission network at Bulgartransgaz EAD registry office at: 1336 Sofia, PoB 3, housing estate Lulin 2, 66. Pancho Vladigerov Blvd;
2. In accordance with art.2 paragraph 1, item 2 of the Ordinance, the Combined operator shall study the issue and shall prepare a written position on the conditions for connection.
3. In accordance with art. 9 paragraph 2 and art. 10 paragraph 2 of the Ordinance in case such position is positive, the latter shall be accompanied by the Connection Agreement draft.
4. In accordance with art. 12 of the Ordinance within one month as of receiving the position and the Connection Agreement draft, the applicant shall file at Bulgartransgaz EAD Registry Office the following documents:
Terms of Reference for the development of investment project to check the satisfaction of the conditions for connection;
Written position on the Connection Agreement draft.
5. In accordance with art. 16 of the Ordinance, with a view to the conclusion of the Agreement for connection to the gas transmission network between the Combined operator and the applicant, the applicant shall present:
Certified copy of current legal status certificate according to the corporate registration where it is merchant in the meaning of the Commerce Act;
Documents certifying the rights to build, expand, reconstruct or rehabilitate the site subject to connection;
Terms of Reference for the development of investment project or project documentation, containing the parts of the investment design of the site subject to connection to prove compliance with the conditions for connection;
Terms of Reference for the development of investment project of the connecting pipeline to prove compliance with the conditions for connection;
Declaration that the person had not been adjudged insolvency nor is in proceeding for adjudging insolvency, is not liquidation, has been deprived of its rights to carry out commercial activities, has no financial liabilities to the state, established by enforced legal act of the competent authorities, or any liability to social security funds, unless the competent authority has agreed on rescheduling or deferral on the liabilities.